Enabled Play was originally created to help people with disabilities play more games more easily by redefining how we interact with games from the ground up. The devices and software were designed and built to support fast paced game play, simple automation, and multiple inputs at the same time in order to level the playing field for every gamer, regardless of their ability to use a controller or keyboard and mouse. To continue this mission of leveling the playing field, we introduced the Enabled Gaming Program.
Enabled Gaming is no-cost a partnership program for game developers and organizations specialized in helping those with disabilities play games in new ways. Partners get access to exclusive benefits to help more players jump into their games more easily.
- Discounts on bulk device orders
- Customized support plans
- Training and onboarding materials for team members
- Pre-built profiles for games and apps used by your players
Here’s how it works:
- Follow the link below to request to join the program
- A member of the Enabled Play team will reach out to you to setup an initial call or email to learn more about your organization and programs. This person will also be your contact going forward to help answer questions and provide resources and support.
- You’ll receive a unique link to use when ordering devices to apply your partner discounts
- Order the devices you need
- The Enabled Play team will work with you on building initial profiles for the different games and apps your players use
- You’ll then get access to training materials for team members to use when helping players setup and manage their devices and profiles